Monday, May 3, 2010

Barefoot Contessa

Today, I had the pleasure of finally making something worthy of wearing my gorgeous apron that Julia made for me.  She gifted it to me a while ago, but I have been on the run, and not very kitchen oriented in my endeavors.

Today I made some homemade mashed potatoes, meatloaf, and carrots for dinner, and thought I would share some pictures of the dinner festivities.
Notice the barefeet?  Hence the title...


Isn't it Lovely?


Boiling the potatoes


The boys and I went outside to play while the dinner cooked
We had a blast...they were super impressed with my kicking ability!

"Rock Star" Eben


"Kick Ball King" Sam


Some whipped up goodness


Voila..finished and oh so delicious!


2 comments:

  1. You are sweet and I love you.

    You made the yummiest dinner.

    Thank you for wearing your apron, it looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apron looks fantastic! I hope Julia got a dinner invitation ;o)

    ReplyDelete