Monday, August 31, 2009

Introducing my nieces... (boy that sounds weird) I only had nephews!!!!

Jay, Sam and I traveled to Rochester to see my in laws this past Tuesday night after work and we had a great time there. While we were there for the 5 days of our "vacation" we got to meet Jays' fraternal twin nieces Ashlyn and Jordyn who were born Sunday the 23rd. They are about the same size as Julia and I were when we were born...4 lbs 11 oz, and 4 lbs 13 oz. They are definitely fraternal as you can see from the pictures...here they are.

Ashlyn (L), Jordyn (R)

They had feeding tubes for about 30 hours to let them rest since they were 6 weeks early, but they are otherwise doing well and are in the special care nursery and not the NICU anymore.
Ashlyn Renee

Jordyn Grace

I must say as nice as it was to be in the presence of babies...there was not a twinge, or a tingle, or a tugging at my uterus strings.
Ahhhhhhhh content with my boy~ Enough said!

Here we are at Chucke E Cheese's for the third time during our 5 day trip!
He is a GREAT pretend ATV driver!


1 comment:

  1. It must be so nice to have neices and nephews and cousins for your boy. What fun that will be for him. No tugging at all! hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete