Friday, September 25, 2009

Operation She Wolf....OWWWW OOOOOOO!




So, it all began the other morning while I was watching my usual smattering of MTV and VH1 I was contentedly half listening and watching the videos when all of a sudden I looked up at the screen and I was mesmerized!
I could NOT TAKE MY EYES AWAY!

from this:




and this:


and this:


and this:


Over and over and over and over again I watched it! I think I officially have a girl crush! It was enough to make even Gisele Bundchen jealous over Shakira's physique. I mean come on...look at those poses! I didn't even know the body went that way! I think if I tried those moves I would dislocate something! Shakira is amazingly beautiful, and is not stick thin!
She is my body idol, which is why I am currently taking part in
Operation She Wolf

Operation She Wolf consists of:
Eating less
Walking and exercising more
Not eating after 7pm each night

So tell me...who is your weight loss, or body inspiration?

OWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

  1. If I tried those poses I'd be in traction with my sciatic.

    You are too funny.

    Owwwoooo.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I'm Camille! Can I join Operation She Wolf? I could laminate some club cards so we look offical (Napoleon Dynamaie).
    I've been needing some motivation to get healthy and this OSW is it!

    ReplyDelete