Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OK... My top ten truths!!!!

I was mentioned in my twins Julia's post and in following with the spirit of her post, I am going to list my top 10 truths:

1. I love my MINI VAN!!!
2. I am addicted to electronics (TV, CELL PHONE, DVR, COMPUTER, MICROWAVE)
3. I hate to sleep in and stay up way to late, and am not a napper
4. I would rather eat snacks all day than eat meals
5. I gave my son chocolate milk every night for over 2 years, and he subsequently got TWO cavities...MY WORST MISTAKE EVER AS A MOTHER!!!!!
6. I said I would never let my son play video games, watch over 1 hr of TV a day, or eat junk food and drink soda...I FAILED MISERABLY AT THIS...and my son can kick my ASS in Ratchet and Clank, and can set up any video game system you put in front of him...much to Auntie Jellas relief when she can't figure them out, and he also frequents the Nuggie Fry franchises, also known as Mc Donalds, a bit more than he should~LOL
7. I hate slackers/laziness (especially from my coworkers, and my husband!)
8. I am the pants wearer and handywoman in my household. I WILL set a good example for my son, and he will know how to be a gentleman and chivallrous, and handy!
9. I love wedding cake...more than any other dessert in the whole entire world
10. I love my son and my nephew EQUALLY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for filling it out...I love your list...it's all BEYOND TRUE.

    I love your minivan too.
    Love Julia

    ReplyDelete